2011年10月9日星期日

tn requin cartoon,Nike Shox R4 Cartoon,Basket Requins cartoon Soldes

By the time I reached the counter of my favorite make-up, I was cringing and wishing
I could just turn back. This not caring about how I look, had to change.The
next day and every day since then, I have taken the time to put on
just a smidge of makeup. Even though it is much easier to concentrate our energies
on the people we are taking care of, our own state and well being directly
affects them. My kids are still fed, the house is the same, everything proceeds as
normal except I feel much better...I really do. The once over was all I needed
to hammer home the sight I must have made, scuffed shoes, broken nails, no earrings,
no make-up and of course, still carrying my summer purse.It was all I needed to
remind me that although I am a full time mom and I work from home,
I didn't have to look this way. No longer am I recovering or as sleep
deprived as I once was. Due to the birth of my daughter and the lifestyle
of a mom with two kids, I had not been using my foundation so I
had not actually been to the store in over nine months. My hair was on
day four without a shower, my jeans had a tn stain on the thigh, my cotton
cargo coat looked rumpled from fishing it out of the back of the car, and
not to mention one of the pockets was being held together with a large safety
pin after my son torn it while playing tag. I found my old jars of
nice hand lotions, good soap or anything that smelled exotic and started wearing it again.
The new glass walls, fancy escalator and modernized décor screamed of the big dollars and
high price tags. I have scheduled my showers on the calendar so everyone knows, including
my kids and husband. If I have to run out for milk or diapers, I
look civilized and when business does come up I am ready and feeling good about
how I look. Not just when I walk past the mirror, but when the courier
comes to the door and I am not still in my pajamas, or my mother-in-law
stops by unannounced. I had no make up on, and the post pregnancy hormones were
having one of those days with my face. Little did I know that they had
completely renovated and upgraded the store to a kind of super-luxury status. Not acceptable to
anyone's standards but my own. Recently, her favorite foundation had run out so we happily
made our way 925 silver down to the expensive department store for a new jar. Hurrying to
make it out the door before one of the kids had a fit, made me
think little of what my appearance was and more about making the escape.Yet in that
huge arena where every cosmetic and fragrance fashionista stands donned perfectly in their made up
faces, fashion forward outfits and slightly thinner than thin bodies, I saw my reflection in
the eight thousand mirrors they installed. The staff was superbly quaffed, the floor highly polished,
the furniture extremely expensive, even the mannequins appeared posh.I, of course, had just rushed out
the door, leaving the kids with Dad so I could spend a few hours shopping.
About a month ago my mother came to visit me. What I saw, I truly
didn't like. My daughter is almost eleven months, and the mommy-frump, daze is over. Immediately,
I made a pact with myself. My own reflection that makes me feel better.Take just
a few minutes every day and do one thing that makes you feel better about
your appearance. No longer am I talked out of it or given the pleading eyes
to do something and forgo it. My husband noticed and appreciated it, my son noticed
and said I looked better. Yet, the sales clerk I always chat with was there,
greeting me louder than I expected, as if drawing attention to the pitiful mess I
had become. I still can't compete with department girls, but I have moved a notch
closer to a more acceptable appearance. I got a new tooth brush, new mascara and
a new bra since my boobs have most certainly changed and put all my nice
clothes at the front of my closet. I noticed and felt happier inside.I can't stress
enough how important it is to look after ourselves. No longer am I breastfeeding (one
of my favorite excuses for loose and comfy clothes). I decided to dress with more
sophistication, as if I was going to work and making an effort regardless of the
time restrictions.Interestingly enough, nothing suffered. How we look, the fact we make ourselves important and
the tiniest bit of self nurturing and attention goes a long way. It didn't take
any extra money, just a little more effort that with each day got easier and
easier. She lives in a relatively small town, so her trips to the city consist
of us doing a lot of shopping. I boxed up all my pregnancy clothes, and
the sloppy, droopy, over-sized ones that did nothing for my figure, I gave away. You
are worth it.Standing on my soapbox,JB Owen-Sacallishttp://soapboxmama.com.
Boutique Reqins Cartoon Chaussures noire Collection homme
nike air max tn requin Michael Jackson hommes pas cher

没有评论:

发表评论